Information programming doesn’t just integrate systems, it unifies systems. It can unify business goals with technology domains in software as it is developed. It can be used to unify technology domains. It can do this using endemes. Endemes can embed business goals in software, and can ride on top of conventional object oriented development.
- Business goals can be information modeled using endeme sets. Then the endeme sets can be implemented in a program.
- Knowledge representation and artificial intelligence can be built on top of an endeme layer.
- The endeme layer is then implemented in data technology domains such as object oriented programming and relational database storage.
- User interface development and networking are built using endeme empowered knowledge representation.
- Business people then use the user interfaces built using this approach and business goals are unified with the programs that are built.