Wisdom is a Computational Creativity Function. The computer has to create what it is going to do by applying its understanding gained through artificial intelligence.
- Data: (Raw) Red, 184.108.40.206, v2.0
- Information: (Meaning) South facing traffic light on corner of Pitt and George Streets has turned red.
- Knowledge: (Context) The traffic light I am driving towards has turned red.
- Wisdom: (Applied) I better stop the car!
The Example Converted to Levels:
0. Raw Data
1. Stored Data
2. -> Meaning Data types and objects and hard defined structural interpretation
3. -> Meaning Information with structural (and conceptual?) context as meaning
4. -> Meaning knowledge representation with relational context to user
5. -> Context knowledge and what various outcomes and actions mean
6. -> Applied wisdom – stop the car!
Level 6 is computational creativity. The computer has to create an action.
Context and meaning are both built up through multiple levels rather than just being at one level each.